Tuesday, June 2, 2009

mmmm Soup

It is day two and the sun is finally shinning. Although it has been gloomy for the past few days, I am thankful for the rainy day inspiration in Enzo's preparation of last nights dinner. Our first course was an incredibly tasty, hot bowl of lentil and mushroom soup. After a long day of class in the very chilly conference room Enzo's soup was pleasing and warming. After finishing dinner I began searching online for lentil mushroom soup recipies. I haven't found one yet that reminds me of the soup I ate.

I have always enjoyed cooking and in the past year I have started to do it a lot more, following recipies and also trying to replicate dishes that I enjoy at friends dinner tables and my favorite restaurants. Thinking about the lentil mushroom soup I realized that I have not yet made a homade soup on my own. So last night I did a little research and here is what I found:

The Basics: How to Make Lentil Soup

I can't wait to try and replicate Enzo's dish for my friends when I get home!

-Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment